2018,3,30 Logpose has been released.
Use Logpose to enjoy surfing, snowboarding and skiing!
Logpose App let you track your surfs, snowboards, skis, recording your count of ride, top speeds, length of ride, active energy, heart rate and session time.
Check out your friends’ sessions – how many rides they scored and their top speeds. Who’s playing more? Who’s enjoying the best spots?
SEARCH FOR SURFERS, SNOWBOAREDER, SKIER
Find and follow other users and friends to track their surfs, skis, snowboards or find new locations.
SESSION REPLAY (Coming soon)
Replay all your sessions on the app.
SHARE YOUR SESSION (Coming soon)
Share all your session with your friends on Logpose App, and share to Facebook.
You can save images for sharing on the camera roll.
ACCESS FROM ALL YOUR DEVICES
All your sessions are kept securely in the Search cloud, so you can access them anytime from the iPhone app.
About Free Version
Unlimited sync across devices, saved 5 sessions on cloud server, is provided.
About Pro Version
Unlimited sync across devices, Unlimited number of sessions on the cloud server, Session privacy, Hiding location, Riding Delete, is provided.
- Price and period
Pro $ 2.99 / month (1 month)
Pro $ 30.99 / year (1 year)
- When changing to a new iPhone, you can restore the paid version you purchased for free. Please log in to iTunes on your iPhone / iPad with the same Apple ID as when you purchased.
- Setting > Account status > Pro version
- Tap to retore button
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current periods and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable